This is a louvre panel wall based generic model. It can be placed on any wall on any project. Fully Parametric. Louvre panels are usually installed on walls for interior ventilation.
Family consists of three types of louvre blades. Oval shaped, rectangular and S-Shaped. Once loaded into a project and placed onto a wall face, user can select from different family types for the desired shape of the louvre blade. Width, height, blade angle, blade height and thickness as well as elevation from reference plane can be controlled by the user.
Frame depth is automatically calculated based on the louvre blade height. Number of blades and spacing between them is also automatically calculated based on the panel height and louvre blade height, in order for the blades to fully close and angle is selected at 90degrees.
- Revit Version : 2022
- Family Type : Generic Model Wall Based
- File Extension : .rfa
- Elevation from reference plane
- Blade Angle
- Frame Width
- Louvre Height and Thickness
- Offset from Wall Face
- Materials ( Frame and Louvres )
- Louvre Shape selection ( oval shaped, rectangular shape and S-Shaped )
- Oval Shaped W3000xH2000mm
- Rectangular Shaped W3000xH2000mm
- S-Shaped W3000xH2000mm
User can create as many family types needed to suit every project’s needs.