This is a fully parametric fitted bookcase and wall niche revit family model. It is a wall based family that can be onto any thickness wall on any project to create a fitter bookcase or a single wall niche on the wall.
The family is fully parametric controlling elevation from floor, number of columns and rows as well as the height and the width of each. Option to turn on and off an architrave around the casework wall opening. Depth of the bookcase is also controlled by the available parameters.
Depending whether the bookcase is raised from the floor or not, the architrave is applied either on all 4 sides or just the 3 sides with the floor architrave. This is controlled by the elevation from floor parameter.
Number of columns and rows can be adjusted from 1 to any number. The total width and height of the casework is controlled by the number of cells and their respective width or height which is also controlled.
By changing the number of columns and rows to 1, and elevating from the floor to the desired level of insert, bookcase can be turned into a nice wall niche usually in shower walls for the shampoos and other showering necessities.
All materials are also parametric.
- Revit Version 2022
- Family Type : Wall Based
- File Extension : .rfa
- Elevation from floor
- Number of columns and rows ( from 1 to any number )
- Columns width
- Rows height
- Architrave option ON/OFF
- Architrave width and thicnkness
- All materials are parametric
- 1 Column 750mmx3 Rows 600mmxDepth 250mm, 300mm floor offset, architrave
- 3 Columns 300mmx4 Rows 400mmxDepth 200mm, 200mm floor offset, architrave
- 2 Columns 400mmx5 Rows 400mmxDepth 200mm, 0mm floor offset, architrave
- 5 Columns 250mmx1 Row 400mmxDepth 200mm, 1500mm floor offset, architrave
- Shower Wall Niche, 1×1, 250x500mm, 1200mm floor offset
User can create unlimited number of family types