Fully Parametric Revit Family model for a Wall based bathroom towel radiator rail heating element. Model can be placed onto any wall with full customizable parameters to match any design.
User can adjust radiator dimensions, height from floor, option to have a gap between rails, rails diameter and distance between them as well as the material of the rails. See below list of all adjustable parameters.
Model can be flipped on both axes and adjust distance from wall.
- Revit Version : 2022
- Family Type : Wall Based
- File Extension : .rfa
- Radiator rail width and height
- Elevation from reference floor
- Vertical and horizontal rails diameter
- Supported distance from wall
- Wall Support top and bottom offset
- Rails Gap Height ( you can reduce the gap to 1mm for no gap option )
- Distance between rails
- Height of rails above the gap
- Rails material parameter
- W600XH1500mm, Gap 120mm, 20mm RAILS, 200mm from Floor
- W600XH1300mm, No Gap, 20mm RAILS, 200mm from Floor
- W1200xH600mm, No Gap, 20mm RAILS, 200mm from Floor
- W400xH1500mm, Gap 200mm, 16mm RAILS, 200mm from Floor
- W1200xH600mm, Gap 150mm, 20mm RAILS, 200mm from Floor
- W600mmxH1000mm, Gap 150mm, 20mm Rails, 900mm from Floor
- W400mmxH1200mm, Gap 150mm, 16mm Rails, 900mm from Floor
Unlimited number of family type variations can be created