This is a wall based 3 Panel Sliding Balcony Aluminium External Door revit family, with panels sliding and the third side panel fixed. Fully Parametric.
First and middle panels slide open ( one direction – but model can be flipped ) with parameter to control the graphical represantation. User can create family types controling the rough width and height, glass thickness, panel offset from wall, guide frame and panel frame width as well as the materials. Panels net width and height are calculated automatically from rough width and height and the frame width parameters. Panels frame depth also is calculated automatically from the glass thickness parameter. Bottom guide frame is embedded into the floor.
- Revit Version : 2022
- Family Type : Door Wall Based
- File Extension : .rfa
- Rough Width ( wall opening )
- Rough Height ( wall opening )
- Glass Thickness
- Panel offset from wall
- Guide Frame Width
- Panel frame width
- Two Panels Opening %
- Materials ( panel frame, guide frame, glass )
- Panel frame depth, panel width and height are calculated automatically
- W3300xH2400mm, Glass 20mm, Frame 30mm
- W3600xH2700mm, Glass 24mm, Frame 50mm
User can create unlimited variations of family types by changing the available parameters. Family can be cut through sections.
|ACCEPTED PAYMENT OPTIONS||
PAYPAL, VISA, MASTERCARD – secure payments SSL Secure Encryption
There are no reviews yet.